Saturday, January 28, 2023

I might have found a real nice Ford F150?


I was looking at a job we did a while back. So, we were talking about the passing of her boyfriend Chico. He passed away a couple of weeks ago. I remember the guy, he loved this truck. he kept it clean and the maintenance was taken care of. So, since he is no longer around here, she was telling me that, his sister was going to sell his truck. Wow, how much? Joyce, the lady I was talking with, thinking they just want to get rite of the truck payments. So just need to pay it off.  



Walking around it and checking it out. This truck came from New Hampshire. So, it saw snow and salted roads. 4 wheel drive too. 


The milage is really not that bad. I have a 1998 Ranger and has 211,000 miles on it and going strong. 


Has a new battery and it is a 8 cly. 


Now checking for rust, I saw three places for that. I looked under the carriage, and saw surface rust on the frame. 



The tires will need to be replaced in a few months. But overall I love it. We drove it on US 1 and I opened it up, it has some power. I really look and see this could be a great truck to have. Now the only question left is how much. Well Joyce thinks it is $7,400.00 to pay off the loan. 
If that is the payment, I will buy it. I talked it over with Jeanne and she thinks the same, a good investment. If not just maybe sell it? But as it is now, I would like to clean it up and take care of the surface rust and whatever doesn't work, fix it. and see what happens. The tires are around $200.00 each. 
I really pray that this is something Our Lord is working on it and He might bless me with it? Or not? 
He is the One and Only that I need to ask and just seek His answer. 
Oh it might get repossessed? I think she told me he was late on the payments. But if it is, it was not for me. 
Praise Him and I thank Him each day for all I have and not. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...