Tuesday, January 03, 2023

On Friday Dec 30th we had a visitor, Payson.

 
Well Jeanne was talking with Payson's mom, she was telling her that Payson  Has been here when she was 5 years old. She is now nine years old. So we talked about it and decided to take her here and walk around. 

 
Wow the price is right, As Jeanne and I are Seniors and our little roommate is a child.  
A funny thing is Jeanne and myself have never been here before.



 
The young lady in the green outfit, that is Payson.  When we walked in, they just started feeding their fish and others.

 
All these tanks we are looking at are from the south Florida coastline. 


 
This is the only Pacific Ocean. It really did look the most beautiful Colored tank there.

 
In this tank is a Lion Fish (Pterois) This is the most dangerous fish in the ocean. 

 
These Lion Fish are pretty much in our Atlantic Ocean. I know when I lived in the Bahamas, there was a out cry for letting others know how bad these fish really are. 
While here they were telling us that there are Lion Fish Tournaments. 
From 2014 to 2021 there was 170 tournament held in Florida which removed over 146,000 Lion Fish 
That is very impressive. I knew there were a lot of the, but WOW. 
Just be very careful if you see one in the ocean, stay away from them. Their spines of this species deliver a VENOMOUS sting that can last for days and cause extreme pain and swelling, respiratory distress and even paralysis.







 
This is a live tank. That means that you or anyone can pick something up, like a Horse Shoe Crab. Herment Crab.Sea Worms and Sea Stars. 
So over all I think Payson enjoyed it and I know we did too. 
Next time folks come down here to visit, we will bring them here and show off our South Florida Coastline, in one place. 
This same night we all went to the Heathcote's Garden of lights illuminates the start of the Christmas Season in Fort Pierce. I will be sharing pictures tomorrow or the next day. 
Jeanne and I are so blessed to have family to share some time with and just having some fun too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...