Saturday, December 31, 2022

On Wednesday Dec 28th, we went back to my surgeon, Doctor Jones.


 
This road I have been on has it's ups and downs. If you have followed my blog at any time this last year. Had my knee replacement May 5th 2022. With another surgeon. After that surgery, doctor had to reopen my incision back up on May19th. The reason was my incision was leaking more than usual. 
From that it was up hill battle. 
So for over 6 months I have had troubles with my left knee. It felt like my old doctor gave up on what we should do next. There is a lot more to the story. just want to bring you up to today. 
We heard about Doctor Jones. We went and meet with him on Sept 14th 2022.
On Oct. 3rd  went back into surgery to take the replacement out and put a block in to keep my leg straight and was on IVs for six weeks.(at home)  Then after two more weeks saw Doctor Jones Dec 7th and set up my four surgery for Dec 13th. Went in and he put my NEW KNEE REPLACEMENT in my fourth operations.
This is the new knee that has the post going into my bones, plus you can see the staples too.


 
The ring you see is staples, the gray shaded is my knee cap.  
I am so over joy that prayerfully this is it. Everything should be okay now.

 
Except for now Alex has to take out the staples. Not to much fun. Hey just a heads up, I turn into a big baby when anyone touches my left knee. 

 
This is Alex, he really doesn't try to hurt me. I hold on to a pillow and put it over my eyes and mouth. 
He has around 45 staples to pull out. 

 
He did his best. It still did hurt. But the great news is from this point all should be no more problems, as I am limited to light knee work outs. Not to push to hard and rip the incision open. Plus there is some swelling around my incision, don't want to push to hard on that area. It is very painful when you touch it. But it will go away. 
Folks it has been a rough road, but my Lord has been with us thought all of this and more. 
I trust my Lord to the fullness, and look forward in getting back on the bike and riding and even playing some tennis. 
Praise Him and thank Him for all we have and how He  has been right along side of everything. 
Tomorrow is a Brand NEW YEAR 2023. It is kinda of crazy to believe how fast time keeps going. 
Please if you have not given yourself to Jesus Christ. PLEASE DO IT TODAY. 
He is only a pray away. 
I pray that everyone this year seek His face and really do call on His Name.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2023


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...