Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Well my baby wants a electric reel.







That is correct, Jeanne wants a electric reel. We looked on line all morning long on Saturday. There is some out there, but the reviews are not that great. So Jeanne made up her mind and said lets go look at them. No problem, this doesn't cost money to LOOK. 
Well there was only a couple of tackle stores that carry this one brand she wants, around here. So we drove to White's Tackle Shop on Us 1 in Fort Pierce, Florida. Walked in and asked about the reel, Beast Master 9000. The guy behind the corner really didn't know that much about it. He asked another gentlemen to see if he could help us? I am sorry to say, I didn't get his name. But he was very helpful. 



Wow this is really kind a neat. The reason Jeanne's wants one is. She was telling me, she wants to caught a large fish, you know sailfish, Marlin or even a big Dolphin (MAHI MAHI) Now remember DOLPIN are mammal, these are the ones that were on Flipper. 
Okay enough about that.  You have the idea? I am thinking this is cheating. Hey I have seen many videos on folks bring in a Sailfish. It takes hours sometimes. You use this, 20 minutes he or she are in the boat. That really fair??? 


Well I guess the talk we had about shopping, went out the window. You can see the salesman is winding the braided line onto the reel. 


Wow it sure was neat to see this reel at work. 
Well my baby got the reel and even bought some Christmas gifts there too. 
The good news is, now she has it and she is very happy. That is a good ting for me, 
HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. 
Folks I am sure happy, that the boat is almost done and she is looking forward in getting out and catching that HUGE FISH. 



If you get a chance, please say a prayer or two, for a buddy's Harri's, his wife and family. I asked for prayer before for him. Sad to say he passed away two weeks ago. 
They will be having his 
Homegoing Celebrate Memorial, it will be held at Calvary Bible Church in Nassau, Bahamas. I wish I could be there, but having some troubles with my left knee still.
The neat ting is I will see him again, Heaven one day. Thank you Jesus for this. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...