Friday, December 02, 2022

Real good friend of mine, passed away a year, yesterday. (Dec.1st 2021)


This is the Ryan Family, Shadow, Tim, Rachelle and Felicia. During this last year, Tim was in the hospital for Covid -19. I am not sure where he got it? But I just know, Our Lord had a different plan than I did. Tim and his family have been very much part of The Adventure Learning Centre, in Nassau, Bahamas. I first meet them in 2005, I think? Felicia came with a group called Mission Discovery, she was one of the cooks for the during those 8 weeks. This group use to come each summer and helped out different family on the island here. Plus work at the All Saints Camp. 



Well this group, Mission Discovery, Tim would be the one of the workers. He had a roofing company back then. So he was very helpful and pretty much open in doing any kind of lumber project. 
Well each time they came, they both would say, they believe The Lord has a plan for them here in the Bahamas. 
I am not sure when that date was. but they came and bought a town house on the west side of the island and believe they were here to work at the All Saints Camp. plus ALC.  So meanwhile Tim started getting different groups to come and help there. One group was all collage aged students. This group, I am sorry I forgot their name? But they started building Dorms at the All Saints Camp. I know they had one area that was pretty much cleared, to build a dorm there.  
Folks I wish I could share pictures of this place. But my hard drive took a dump. Nothing is coming up. 
Well I will try to paint a picture of what these crews did. These students built four dorms. There was many that came and went. But during all this time, Tim and Felicia meet Shallow and Rachelle at the All saints Camp, they were living there with their mom. Unfortunately their mother passed. There is some time in between all this, I was not part of. So I guess during the Summer time, the children came and lived with Tim and Felicia at their home on the west side of the island. They asked other family members (aunt or cousins) If they would mine if the children stayed with them during the school year. Folks all I know after some time, Tim and Felicia adopted Shallow and Rachelle. 
So I am trying to show you how much they loved these two children and raised as their own. 
I think after some time, Felicia was having some troubles with her immune system. Well they tried to sell their home here in Nassau. There was some troubles with that. There might still be problems with it. But Tim and Felicia came back to the states and lived with Tim's mom and dad. 
So last year (2021) I guess Tim got sick and found out he had Covid-19. 
He was in the hospital for many weeks. 
But as Dec. 1st came, my good buddy and friend and even family was taking up to heaven and  he is with Jesus Christ and I am looking forward in seeing him one of these days.  
Please keep Felicia and Shallow and Rachelle in your prayers, I know it has to be a rough time for them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...