Wednesday, December 07, 2022

I am not sure what day this is? BUT we stopped at Fresh Market in Vero Beach area.


I just remember it was Sunday afternoon. Well we needed to get some thing from Sam's Club, for school. But every time we stop here y little girl always finds something we NEED?? NOT. But I still like walking around it. It sure reminds me of Fresh Market in Nassau, Bahamas. 




Fruit cake and Rum cake. The prices are a little high, but I know folks that shop here, really don't worry about prices. 


This is the Ginger Bread House items you can buy and then build your own. 


This end cap is for just Untied Kingdom items. 


Then here is Germany things. 



This is just one of their displays for Christmas. 


Okay four (4) Peeps on a stick,  for HOW MUCH? $3.99. 
Well folks today I needed to take my Ranger to the mechanic, I think it is the water pump? 
I am waiting to see how much? But I know Damon, sometimes just does the work and then calls me and tells e how much?  So all I know is I need my truck to get more things done around here.
The One that is in control is our Lord Jesus Christ. I depend on Him for everything. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...