Thursday, December 29, 2022

This is Friday Dec. 23rd. But really today is Thursday Dec. 29th 2022

 
 Oh this is the Treasure Coast Mall in Jensen Beach. Florida. Well this has been a wonderful place to buy Christmas tings, like gifts and wrapping paper and all kinds of neat tings for Christmas. We knew last year they did had a close out sale the week before Christmas. Maybe this year they were not here, or they sold out sooner? During Halloween this store turns into a costumes plus place. 

 
Jeanne wanted to stop by and see if there are some things here at the mall that we can get for gifts? But for the children this is their main reason for coming, to see Santa Claus. There was a nice line of kids there.  

 
I would say it being Friday, this place was not rocking like I would think so. But it still neat to walk around and see people shopping. Hey not sure if you know this about me? I was in RETAIL bushiness FOR 20 YEARS +. So I really do enjoy looking at displays and other things people do to grab people attention. So walking and just enjoying the view.

 
 

 
This is one of Jeanne's Favorite stores. It is part of Victoria Secret Stores. 
Afterwards we started heading home. Thinking how hungry we were getting? 

 
Jeanne needed to stop at her favorite Korean Food Stores. Right next to it is Dick's Barbecue Pit.This is still Jensen Beach area.  Jeanne and I have never checked this place out. Always smells good being around, the restaurant. 
Well while Jeanne is shopping next store, I will check this place out and see what they have to offer. 
After Jeanne was done shopping at her store. She came in and asked what do I think? Well I guess we should give them a try? We both enjoy a good sandwich and BBQ. She got the Brisket Sandwich and I got the Kielbasa with Jalapenos. 
Hey both sandwiches were GREAT. Jeanne gave me a bite and I too for her. 

 
Really I nice place and very friendly service and great food TOO. 


 
These guys are our neighbors, James on the left and Sean on the right. Plus Whisky (brown and white Pit Bull) Soda (tan and white Pit Bull)  

 
It is so nice to have neighbors that are willing to help us out, when we need it. Like since I have been having so much trouble with this knee on mine, they have told us over and over again,  need any help? 
We have had them pick up our hurricane shutters during our first storm.
 Plus they have a couple of pigs as food for them, we give them our garbage and what ever we throw away. Plus we save bones and things that their dogs loves to eat. 
We gave them each a blanket (Sam's Club) for Christmas. The reason Christmas Eve the temps were to drop, which they did, 30's 
I am trying to get caught up again on my blog. 
Hey if you have any questions on anything you see here on my blog, I would love to answer them. 
Just E mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...