Monday, December 19, 2022

This was our Saturday, KOREAN CHRISTMAS.


Well we both got up around 5:30am. We needed to get the chimney up in flames. After the chimney was going strong. We already had the grill set up with our chain fire. What does this mean? You line the charcoal and stack the charcoal on top of each piece. Then we put some pieces of apple wood on top. Then started the chain and let it go on it own. 
We smoked  these ribs for about 4 hours. Then we cooked the other ribs that Jeanne put all the fixing on to make Korean ribs. 
Smelling great too. 


I am sorry I didn't take a picture before I started eating. It sure was great. 


I think this is called Bulgogi (Beef) and Korean Spicy Ribs. 


ManDu, Korean Dumplings. There is meat inside of these. I think Michael told Jeanne that Jake and her made up over 300 of these. They are the families favorite. I think there was a limit of five (5) at first. 


Korean ribs. 


These were my birthday cake (cupcakes) Yes on this day I turned 71 years young. 


This is al Michael and Jason's home. 


Here we are exchanging Christmas gifts. Shaughnessy and Dannie Jeanne's sister. Not sure what the name of this Christmas exchange is called. You can steal someone's gift after they got it. 




This is the gift that I got. Red wine is for Jeanne and the gift cards are for both of us. 



This is Michael's front yard. Her and Jason bought this property about a year ago or so? But they live right on the inter coastal. Indian River Road. Very nice to wake up and see the water right out front of your home. 


I really didn't get a group shot of the family, but some here and there. It was very enjoyable. 
I think this is my forth (4) Korean Christmas. Just a tie to hang out and get some what caught up on the family and friends. 
I think we were the last to leave. But I believe everyone had a nice time. 
It really is great to se family come together and just enjoy each other. 
I just wrote about my family reunions. and how they really were part of growing up. 
Thank you Lord for all you give Jeanne and I each day, love and joy that only can come from you alone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...