Saturday, December 03, 2022

Hey everyone, I just want to share a few pictures of some of my friends that live in Nassau, Bahamas.


This is Monty and his lovely wife Patrelle During these last couple of years, Patrelle has been dealing with cancer. I am very sorry to say, I really have not been in the loop on all she has been going thru. I do know these two have been traveling back and forth to Florida for her treatments and what ever else she might have needed. Looking at these pictures, she sure is looking good. 
Monty and I use to be like accountable brothers in Christ. We meet at Calvary Bible Church. 
That was while I was living there. Being a  missionary there for 9 years. 


They sure area beautiful family. 



These two are brother and sister. Antonio and Patrelle. 


This group is the Slaters. They live in south Beach Nassau. Right down the road form the Adventure Learning Centre. 


I think this picture was taken in 2013? This is staff and family that worked and volunteers (missionaries) I am not sure why I am not in the picture? Maybe I am the one taking the picture? 



Folks I look at these pictures and really miss being part of my old family. While there I meet and made many friends. 
I just wanted to share some pictures I got off of Facebook during this last month or so. 
I have been very blessed to be part of so many lives. I pray that this Christmas and New Years is the best for all. Plus that we all can thank Our Lord Jesus Christ for what He has been doing in our lives this last year. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...