Thursday, December 01, 2022

This is Thanksgiving in Largo, Florida.



This is the sit down meal at Debbie and Jon's home. I wish we could have been there 

This is Greg, Debbie and Greg. Okay first Greg is Debbie's son in law. (Amy's Hubby) Debbie is my cousin, plus Greg is my cousin too. 


Then Greg, Debbie and her hubby Jon. 
Folks is sure nice to get together with family and friends. 
I am not trying to take away anything from this gathering I really would have been there than what I am dealing with. 
But this year I have been having some troubles with my left knee. But as things keep moving forward for me knee. Oh that right, yesterday I went to my (Surgeon) Doctor Jones. He checked out my X rays of my left knee. Then he tried again to stick a large needle in my left knee. It hurt some. After he got the needle in, Jeanne told me he moved it around and around, trying to get some fluid out of it. At the end he said no fluid. That could be a good thing, If there is no fluid, that MIGHT mean no infection.!!!!. Well he told us, that December 13th will be  day for surgery. Now the reason we say all this is. I still might have a infection. If so no new knee, BUT IF NO INFECTION. I GET MY NEW KNEE AGAIN. Okay let me back up a little. Sept 21st, I went in and saw Dr. Jones. he tried to take some fluid out of my knee. Didn't happen. My blood sample was not to good at all. It shows infection. So Oct 3rd I went in and the Dr. told us, that there was a lot of pus, in my knee and around it. So he took out my knee parts and put in a spacer. Now this spacer has meds in in and I am not to walk on it. Use a walker and toe touch only. Which I have tried to do. But sometimes I have been a bad boy and walked on it. But no damage that we know of, but the  rays. So please keep us in prayer, it is another long road we have to deal with. 
Prayerfully he will get into my knee area and se no pus and take the spacer out and put in my new knee joint. But if there is pus or any infection. Get a new spacer and start all over again. With 6 weeks of antibiotics and then wait two weeks afterwards. To make sure all the antibiotics are out of my system. Test my fluids again. 
Say a prayer or two please. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...