Saturday, December 24, 2022

Folks the temps here are dropping. That right, a cold Christmas Day. Not in our hearts, but outside.

 
This was our temp this morning at 6 am. This is is Fort Pierce, crazy. 

 
Maybe later on today we can build our own Mr. Snowman? 
Jeanne left early this morning to get to the school to make more cookies. Last night we both made chocolate chip cookies and brownies.  I was a very bad boy last night at school, I was walking around and not listening to my loving wife. She kept telling me to sit in my wheel chair and work from there. But I kept trying to put away the clean dishes and pot and pans. She got so up set, told me to sit down and we are going back home. She told me that tomorrow (Saturday) she will be going in to finish the cookies and make sure everything is ready for tonight. These cookies and things are for our church's, Christmas Eve Service. The Crossing Community Church. It will be next to Crabby's downtown Fort Pierce, Florida.. At 4pm.
I promised her I will stay home and keep my knee up higher than my heart. 
Which I am finished writing this Blog I will be a good boy. 
Hey I still believe Santa Cause for second chances.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...