Thursday, December 22, 2022

Found a couple more pictures or posters on Facebook.

 
Last night we were watching Rescued By Ruby . I was thinking about how the dog in the movie was trying to be good, but he had is own mind. Thinking the same here.

 
Hey looking at this, I believe this is very true. When we were younger, we tried to fit in with others. But now we all have our own families and friends. Why try to impress anyone. I have lived my life and why do I need to be politically correct?
Hey I only have so much time left on this earth, that it not say, you  still need to respect each other and no one has the right to say this correct or that is. 
We all have our Bibles and my prayer is that I try to live my life by what God' Word IS. 
LOVE OUR LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND OTHERS, EVEN YOURSELF.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...