Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Busy couple of days. It is Christmas Time again. Crazy how fast these day come and go???


Saturday morning Jeanne and I went over to the school to make brownies an cookies. These are for the church out reach Christmas Eve. 


Chocolate chip cookies. Always a must everytime we make cookies. Everyone loves them.  


These are White Chocolate With Macadamia Nuts. These we gave away when we got back home for our neighbors and family. 
We got at the Fort Pierce Marina around 3pm. Service was not until 4pm. People started showing up and even bring cookies and other items. Which is all  worked out great.  




I wish the picture came out better, this is our Pastor Craig. Jeanne and I have known him for over 20 years. I started coming to his church right after I moved up this way. That is where I saw Jeanne first of all. I would come up to her and asked if sh would like to get a cup of coffee? For over a year and a half. She would say maybe next time. But I kept asking and she gave in and that is where I meet this time. Pastor Craig and Jeanne and I have been part of a Christian week-ends called V.D.C. Mine weekend was April 1997.  




Well it was a cold out here today and we knew the temps were going down father this night. So after the service we hung out for a little while and then, helped break down the food and tables.  
Driving home we saw a bunch of Peacocks hanging out downtown on Orange Ave. 




Yes there is one place that they love to hang out at. It is a park there and I a not sure, but it looks like someone feeds them there too. But they are wild. No one's pet that I know of ? 




After getting back to home, Jeanne set up 4 or maybe 5 plates for gifts. She made them all the same. So everyone got to sample her great baking skills. 
Well this is only Christmas Eve. Tomorrow we will be smoking some Prime Rib and corn on our grill in back of the house. 
My prayer for everyone out here, that they all had a chance to spend sometime with loved ones and family too. Known not all family is about love. But prayerfully they see your love and they might realize that you do love them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...