Monday, January 16, 2023

During Christmas we got a new 40 coly Cordless Leaf Vacuum.


Jeanne and I have been talking about buying one before Christmas. The real nice thing is Jake our son got us one. The only problem was we need a battery and charger. 



Okay we have the machine, we went and looked to see how much batteries were. That was kind of crazy, how much they cost. The batteries started out for $149.00 each. Then the changer was another $100.00 



We went to Home Depot and looked at a couple of stores to find this. But I had to go online and order and then have it shipped to the store we deal with. The final price was $249.00. 



Okay I hooked everything up and we both were very disappointed in how bad this leave vacuum worked. I tried to shuck up leaves on the ground, not to many were shucked up. So I just pulled some leaves on the sidewalk to see what would happen. Not to good at all. Sorry to say I am taking it back to Home Depot and asking for our money back. 
Hey, I own many tools that at Ryobi. All of my battery power tools are Ryobi, 18 volt. 
So I am very sad to say this is now working the way I would think. So maybe down the road they will come out with something else to pick up leaves. This just doesn't do it for us. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...