Tuesday, January 10, 2023

This happen on Saturday Jan. 7th. Jeanne and I drove up to Vero Beach and went to the Winter Art and Crafts Show.




As we were walking around, I saw his booth and was telling Jeanne I think this is the guy that lives in the Spanish Lakes County Club. It was him. George and his wife Cindy. When I was living in the park, I use to stop by his garage and check on what he was making that day. 



If you look around, you can see how nice his work is. 
 






Well, we walked around and started getting hungry. We stopped at the Lemon Aid Stand for a drink. Jeanne went over to the food truck and got us some Teriyaki Chicken and rice. It was a nice break. Then we walked around a little more. 
I was starting to get a little sore. so we talked and started walking back to the car. 
After getting in. we headed home. 
It really was a enjoyable day. But my knee was really not feeling that great. I need to get rest. 
Hey we spent some money, but we both had some fun. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...