Friday, January 20, 2023

I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday morning.


Okay I drive south to go to my dentist. She has been helping me out for many years. I think I started going to her in 2004. It really was not her dental office at the time.
 She worked for a Michael Barnard DDS, 1209 Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 
She opened up her own office, about 5 years ago. So, this is where I go now. 
But since I have been back to the states, she has been helping me out. I went down there, and got my teeth cleaned and then I was exam by Dr. Marno. She told me that I need her to build up the tooth and then put a new crown in it. My filling came out about two months ago. The cost will be $110.00. Okay about a month ago, I went to another dentist in Port Saint Lucie, They, told me I need a root cannel-$2250.00. Then a new crown will cost $2557.00. 
Now how can there such a price change? 


This is from Dentist Marno. $110.00


Now this was from the dentist that I saw a month or so, ago. 



After I got my teeth cleaned. I will looking froward in having lunch at Costco. 
Hey, I got into there, I don't a Costco membership card anymore. Since I have moved up this way. There is no Costco's up here. So, I gave up my card. 
Okay now I am hungry and ready to eat some sausage, onions and peppers. 


Hey I got in. When I walked up to the counter a looked at the poster on what they sell now. 
NO SAUSAGE, ONION AND PEPPERS. 
Okay I guess I will wait to get home and make a sandwich there. 


They have moved the gas station to the rear of the property. 
 




Drive Pink Stadium. I was told a while back that they use this stadium for soccer team here in Fort Lauderdale. Right down the street, the place I use to work at, before I worked at Calvary Chapel. 


This was called Madsen Barr. Corporation Then went to Phillips. Then they were sold to U Liner. Now they are L.M.K. Pipe Renewal. So, things are changing around. 


I didn't stop this time. 
Well, I need to get back home and do some work around the house. 
Folks I really hope and pray that your new year is better than last year? 
Overall, I believe my Lord Jesus has so much more for each and everyone of us to just trust Him even more. 
Please seek Him today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...