Saturday, February 11, 2023

Jeanne and I took ride south last night.


The real reason for driving south was, Jeanne had appointment to get a MRI done. But we were running a little late. The office called us and asked how far out are we? Jeanne told them 6 miles. Well, she started telling her, well Jeanne we really don't have a grace period. Your appointment was for 3:30pm. It is 3:43pm Sorry but you will need to reschedule. You got to be kidding? I even got up set about that. Most places give you 15 minute grace period. Jeanne told her, no need to reschedule. I will be going somewhere else. Thank you for your time. 
Okay now what, are you hungry? I sure am. So while driving back home, I asked where would you like to eat? She saw this place and said, let us eat here. Now we have been here before. Their food is good and the restaurant has some neat things in it. 



I forgot my phone in the car, so I went back and got it. We already ordered. So when I got back to the seat, it was here already. 



While I was gone, a young lady came over and mixed up and cut up the Guacamole and other things she put it in. That alone was fantastic. Then you see the Nachos, were even better. 


We really did enjoy this meal. It was delicious. Very filling too. 



My little girl took all the nachos and guacamole and put it in the to go box, neatly. So like the lettuce and things like that are on the side. this way, when we heat up this meal, the lettuce will not be wilted. Jeann doesn't like wilted lettuce or anything like that. so now we have a nice meal today for lunch. 
As I read thru my Bible each day, I somewhat always see something I have not seen before, It is like a reminder. 
1 Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy towards each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds. (9) Don't repay evil for evil. Don't retaliate when people say unkind things about you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God wants you to do, and he will bless you for it. (10) For the Scripture say: If you want a happy life and good days keep your tongue from speaking evil, and keep your lips form telling lies. (11) Turn away from evil and do good. Work hard at living in peace with others. (12) The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those do evil. 
Folks this is God's WORD. Please seek His face and ask Him. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...