Monday, March 27, 2023

When you see a great deal, be careful.



Hey this is a beautiful looking truck. I was talking with Joyce. This belonged to her boyfriend named Chio. Sad part is, Chio passed away a month ago. His sister Flo, told Joyce that she was turning the truck back to the bank. Well I called Flo and asked if I could buy it from the bank. She told me not sure. So, Jeanne and I called the loan office, it is in Massachusetts. Talk with many folks there. We paid the loan off. They sent us the title and a letter stating that the loan was paid off. 
Now I went down to the motor vehicle department. I talked with the manger and he was telling me that we need a bill of sale. 
Well, I called the loan office and they kept giving us a run around. It came down that they could not give us a bill of sale for that truck. 
Talked a little more and asked for our money back. 
They told us to send the title back to them and they will send us check back, after they received it. 
Well for the last two month or so, we have been getting the run around and prayerfully they get the title and they send us the check. 
Folks this has been a road I wish I never tried to go down. 
I know our Lord is in control, but sometimes I try to make something happen. 
Hey it is a 2011 Ford F150. The book valve tells me, it is worth $12,000. We could have turned a good profit. But like I said our Lord had other plans. 
Please say a prayer for my wife, Jeanne. She has been dealing with VERTIGO. If you are not sure what it is. You feel like losing your balance. Last Tuesday afternoon, Jeanne went to the dentist, and he dropped to back of the chair too fast for her. She has had some trouble with vertigo before. So this last week and weekend, Jeanne has been resting and taking it easy. She went back to work, and she told me that she was feeling pretty good. Prayerfully she will be okay now. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...