Saturday, November 18, 2023

Busy week a head.




We started out on Sunday morning. It's so nice to go to church and walk away and say wow. The reason I say that is because, I am so blessed to understand our Pastor Craig. He has a away on how he teaches and how God's Word is so alive. Folks ever think about how God gives us GRACE everyday as we walk this earth? Well, I am so gracious for God's Word. How I can judge someone and say, how could they do that? Then I think, He gives me grace each day. Romans 6:6-7
Our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin. (7) For when we dead with Christ we were set free form the power of sin.

Okay I think we drove straight up here to Indian River Fair Grounds. They have a Art's and Craft Festival. It really kind of neat seeing different items that folks make or just sell. 



As we walk around, there is always food being sold at places like this. So, I got a hot dog and Jeanne got some bacon fried rice. Her rice was very tasty. My hot dog was okay. Over all i think we spent around $40.00 on different items. All I know it was very relaxing and at the end, we both were kind of tied.  


I think we got there around 11am and left to go to Sam's club around 3pm. So that sun was beating down on my little bald head. I didn't put any sunscreen on before we left home that morning. 
We got to Sam's Club and need to buy a lot of items for the school. we are making Thanksgiving dinner for all of Jeanne's students, that is for Tuesday and Wednesday. 



I ordered our sticker for the F150. The sad part is I didn't change the mailing address. So, I paid for it back in September. I went to the motor vehicle place. They are having trouble with their web site. So, I had to make appointment to come back 11:00am. I was sitting outside for over a hour and half waiting to be taken care of. But at the end I got the sticker I needed, and all is well. It's kind of crazy how the web site works outside but not inside? Oh they brough in another van to take care of us. But it was lunch time and after I went into the first one, I came out and saw folks coming out of there too. 


Jeanne had a doctor appointment down in Jupiter. So, afterwards she wanted a good hamburger. So we heard they have a Brass Ring now in Jupiter, so we can't go wrong? She used to go to the one down in North Palm Beach one. Her and Bubby use to eat there a lot of times. I think we have eaten there three times. 



Okay, i was getting cold inside there, I came out to get a jacket. While walking out I saw this beautiful Rolles Royce. I am online now looking at what this car cost. 2024 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge AWD- $548,200. WHAT???? 



We had a wonderful dinner and just kind of neat how everywhere you look there is a TV. 
Food was very good and the service was too. 


Oh, while inside I was telling Jeanne about the car parked next to ours. Rolls Royce, very nice. So, while Jeanne was walking around to see it. She tells me that it's not a Rolls Royce but a Cadillac. What? it's the Rolls??? Not, oh, okay, you are correct. 


This is Nov. 14th. Folks I am writing this on Nov. 20th. I am so far behind on everything we are doing. But I am trying to get caught up. 
Okay Debbie across the street, asked me to replace the faucet on this wash tub. I tried to turn off the water the week before. So, I told her I need to replace the valves that control the water coming into the wash tub. 



You can see it's not an easy job to do. 


I got out the torch and tried to warm up the valves and pull them off. NOT today.


So, I pulled off the face plates and cut the copper pipe. I went to Home Depot earlier and bought Shark Bite fittings. Valves. 
I messaged the length of the pipe left over. 
Should work out great. Which it did. 

turned the water back on and no leaks. Thank you, Lord, for your wisdom. 



I tried to get the old fittings off of the faucet. NOT TODAY. I ended up cutting them off. 


I hooked everything back up and works great. 
Debbie was very happy to see, and I hooked up her Ice Maker too.
Folks I am not sure about you, but it's so nice to look towards the Lord for wisdom and He gives it to you. We all need to look at our lives and think about how many times a day, He saves our lives one way or another.  At work, with family or even just living this day. 
I am so blessed to have Him in the morning and middle of my day and at the end too. My prayers are that each and every one out there seek His face and ask Him for help, just to make it thru another day. 
Remember this,
I am the way, and the truth, and life. No one can come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (Jesus Christ) John 14:6 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...