Friday, November 24, 2023

Okay, Thanksgiving has started. Tuesday evening. Nov. 21st.



Okay we got together for Thanksgiving Dinner here at our home. The food was pretty much left over from the Teachers Thanksgiving Luncheon. But it sure was nice to see the kids and just enjoy a nice meal. 


Left to right, Me, Jeanne, Kaden, Cashlin, Christa and Jake. The kids and Christa are going to a friend's home for Thanksgiving Dinner and hanging with them for the weekend.  Jake has to work on Thanksgiving Day. 



On Wednesday morning I had to take some of the food that was left, back to the school to store it there. The reason is our refrigerators are full already. Plus needed to bring some things back for our Korean luncheon. We had a Korean Dinner really. After Kerry, Mark, Rachel and Mason got here. They came in from Iowa and staying here with us until Saturday, It's nice when family come to stay and just hang out. 



This is Alex, Kaden and Racheal, they are making Egg Rolls for Thanksgiving Day. 


Now this is Thanksgiving Day. This picture is some of the Egg Rolls the kids rolled Wednesday evening. 


Okay, now my baby made these Thanksgiving Cupcakes for breakfast. These are the following, Ham, Sweet Potatoes, Mac and Cheese. Plus, a marshmallow on top. There are Turkey Cupcakes too. Turkey, Mash Potatoes, dressing and Cranberry Sauce on top. Jeanne's niece, Micheal gave her this idea. They were sure GOOD. 



After breakfast, Jeanne, Racheal and I went to the school to cook (Fry) the Egg Rolls. I think we ended up with 120? Might have been more? 


We came in 1 hour late, but the family waited for us. that sure was nice of them to do that. We all gathered together and grabbed hands and prayed. Asking our Lord to bless the food plus, bless our families here and one that could not make it here, and the food. 



I didn't take any pictures of the food, my bad. But we all ate, and everything was wonderful. 




After eating and just hanging out, everyone was doing something. Playing cornhole, sitting next to the campfire, or playing with the dogs. 
As the evening was winding down, it was time for us to get going. We had to stop by the school and clean up our mess from before. 
Folks I really hope and pray you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Hey, we even watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade on T.V. 
Hey, I really want to wish each and every one out there, God's blessings on all of you. I know He has been very good to me and my wife each and every day. Just to be part of her life. We all have things we are dealing with, but I try to keep bringing them back to HIM. 
Please take the time to ad least text your family members. THAT YOU LOVE THEM. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...