Sunday, November 12, 2023

One of my neighbors needed a small job done,


So, I stated on Friday morning. Well, you can see the older hardware (has been sprayed with black paint?) is not what Debbie wants now. 



Do you see the gold faucet? That is the color she would like all the hardware to look like. She has tried buying new hardware online and every time she orders something, it just not right. The hinges would be one color, the handles another color. 


So, she stopped at Home Depot and found the correct color. Now after taking the top doors off. I washed the hardware the best I could. The reason is I know a lot of times there is grease and other items that have been on this hardware. So, trying to get everything off would be the best results so the paint holds on. There was one piece that she tried painting, right after I put the piece into the soapy water it just peeled off with no effort at all. Prayerfully this paint will stay on with no problems.  


I sprayed each piece twice and then used the clear paint over each one. Trying to protect them. 



I got the tops cupboards back up and looking pretty good. I can tell you this, it was not that easy to put the doors back up. Her son was sitting in the living room, and he came out and asked if he could help? Sure can, he held the door in place, and it turned out to be a piece of cake, putting them back up. 


Jeanne and one of her sisters plus a niece with two children, asked if she would like to take a ride to Orlando and do some shopping. I really was kind of happy for her to go. The reason is they don't always see thing the same. They can butt heads. So, I decided to finish up this job, while she is gone. I got all the bottom doors and hardware off. Yesterday. 
It kept looking like it was going to rain. So, I cleaned the hardware up and sprayed everything before going to Home Depot. I needed to go buy some more screws. I dropped a couple behind the stove and refrigerator. Plus, she asked if this next Monday if I could replace a faucet in the garage? So, I bought that too. Plus need to hook up the ice maker in there too. So, I bought a couple of things to do that job tomorrow. 
Prayerfully it didn't rain, and I got all the hardware back on and put the doors back up. It was easier this time. I got down on my back and held them in place and screwed them into place. I got everything back together and she loved them. 
Well today is a day set aside for spending time with our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be waking Jeanne up in a few minutes and we will be going to church. Then afterwards we hope to go to the Art and Craft Show up in Vero Beach. It's at the Indian River Fair Grounds. 
Hope to get some pictures and share with you this next week about our relaxing fun day, praising our Lord and just having some fun too. 
Folks we all need to seek His face and pray for Israel. It's our privilege and dedication to pray for them.
We are to back them in any way we can. 
ISRAEL IS GOD'S PEOPLE. 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...