Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you really understand time?

I sure don't. Last night we had another Singles dinner. We meet at the Twin Brothers at place called Arawak Cay (fish fry). There is two (2) Twin Brothers now at this location. They are four doors down from each other. It was a great turn out. Michelle brought two new girls. Harold invited two more. So last night was a full house. First Jennifer came and left, She was helping out her kids with baby sitting, Tanya and Rudy came and stayed a little while. So our table was really full at one point then we had to use another booth. We all pretty much had the Crack Conch and two side orders. We sat there from 7pm to 10pm. So we got our moneys worth of the table. The only ting I didn't like was, I could not talk to each person. The table was tight and pretty much no one could move around to talk. So you had to sit next to the same person pretty much all night. So after then we took a walk along the beach. Now that was peaceful and even enjoyable. The breeze was coming from the North and the moon was 3/4. There was three ships in port. Then one of them left, so we saw them turn around and leave the port. It really was a good night.
Before we got our table I walked by a table and hear my name. It was Marcia, plus a a young couple. I am sorry but I have forgot their names. She came out to see what our Singles is all about. Plus they ate there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...