Monday, April 12, 2010

Just want to give every one a up date.

Yes since Good Friday I have been under the weather. You know the hersey squirts. During that time laying around and resting, it is 150 pace walk to get to the bathroom. So you can just image how many times I made it there or not. I even called Doctor Rinder office to see if there is any thing I can do to get rit of it? Just said, drink water and rest. It will pass. It sure did, It pass and then it passed again.
Okay I am back into my mood. Right now as I speak to you, we have three vehicle down. Pastor Chet's Ford, the Jeep that the staff use. Plus a World bus too. Pastor Chet's Ford had a main oil leak, needed to get parts this last Saturday. Got them after going to almost every auto part store on this island, even went to the Ford dealer. AID had the part and that was my last stop to try. I really don't like using AID, Napa. The reason is their prices are so high. But I can tell you this, they usually have the part. The Jeep has a blown head gasket. Took the head down to Sawyer's machine shop. Looks good now. The world bus had a radiator leak, bad one. I will pick that up this morning. I am hopeful and pray that today all three vehicle will be back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...