Friday, April 23, 2010

I would like to share about a friend.

Her name is Becky. I have known her now for about 4 years. Back then, 4 years ago, I was doing my income taxes paper work. I went on line and use a site that told me it was free and at the end it told me that I didn't owe any money. I said great. I flew over to Fort Lauderdale, Fl, for a time to raise funds. I went to the Calvary Thrift, just to look around the store and started talking with this woman named Becky that helps out there each Thursday. She was telling me that everyone needs to file and every one will pay for something. So I asked her if she would look at my paper work and she told me yes. So I drove over to her home and showed her all I had. She told me that she would look at and let know what she thought. I went back to the Bahamas, she e mailed me and told me I need to pay out a big amount. I told her send me the paper work and I will do what she as told me. Ever since then she has been my tax woman. I have been so blessed to have some I can trust and she has blessed me with her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...