Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello again, Update.

Just to let you all know I have changed my profile picture. Yes I was asked a couple of days ago, why keep that old picture there. Get a updated one, thanks Harri. So Saturday night after the dinner we had with the singles. I took a couple of self portrait of myself and hope it looks good enough for all of you out there?
I have been asked many times, why am I not in the pictures? Well just think about it a second or so, I am the one taking them?
The rain has stopped and I am praising our Lord. Blue sky and looking great out there. Now need to get over to ALC and start getting tings up and ready for our PARTY.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Hey Buddeee!!! Greetings from KOOL Piney Flats, TN...hey, the new pic is good! Good job! I got a new Nikon camera on Sat, so when I come to ALC again I will take a pro shot of you for your blog ok man??? I got a nice gift for you too man!!! U gonna like it I think...have a real good day today. Happy Easter Monday!!!
    Harri

    ReplyDelete

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...