Sunday, April 10, 2011

SEEK OUR LORD EACH DAY

Whatever the day brings, I know I will be blessed because You are with me. Dear Lord I hope You
will lead me throughout this day. Please Guide me and my email friends as we say our Morning Prayer.
Help us find happiness today and watch over us as we go about our daily routine.
We are Your servants, O Lord. We gladly follow Your words and the teachings of the
Holy Bible. Our hearts are full of hope and our faith is stronger when we pray together,
seeking this blessing--------Amen

"Stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong."__1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...