Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well anothter week has passed

Since last Friday we had a group in called Patmos. There was 22 college aged students. (Pastor Chet's Crew too) I can tell you this, I was very blessed to have them here. Here is a couple of the jobs that they got finished.
Torn out the old board walk in back of ALC. 100 feet was replaced. Good workmen ship too.
Repainted the Large RED Barn. Looks like some pros came in and did the work.
Repainted two of the six cabins at the Camp. Now I need to paint the other four more, to make this place glow.
Clear out some burnt bush. We had a large fire a while back and they clean up the area pretty good.
Pressure washed and painted the front wall at the Centre. Looking good. Now need to finish it up.
Over all these students did well. Plus I believe that they were blessed too by the teaching and their time seeking our Lord. I watch them every morning, they were off in their own little world studying His Word. I was very blessed by seeing that each day. My prayer for them is to keep seeking Him and maybe down the road they could come back and helps us here.
Oh just a side note. I really was happy to see the old staff of Patmos return too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...