Sunday, October 14, 2012

Guess what? We had another going away party for Ambrose.






Man we just got together and had a time to eat some good food and spend time just talking with each other. There was a nice turn out. We all had a chance to say good bye to Ambrose. When it came to my turn I really will miss him. It was so nice how every one had something to say. Most of the women talked about how safe they felt when he was around. If you didn't know Ambrose is a Sergent in the Bahamas Police Force. That is why he is moving to Long Island. He has been working here in Nassau now 20 plus years. He is looking forward in moving there to get some what away from all that is going on around this island. He tells me he will still be working on pretty much the same things he was here. Break in and pretty much any thing else that happens there. He was part of the Homicide for many years. He got out of that about two years ago.
A side note Ambrose has always been there when ever we gather to do pretty much any thing at the church. Single's, any kind of function. He has been willing to do any he is asked to do too. I have had the chance to work along side of him in many of these things. He has been a bright light to his fellow officers too. Like I had said before, he will be missed. But I know he is only a phone call away. Plus he loves Face Book. He will keep in touch and I know when he gets back this way he will call and maybe we will get together and just get caught up on what has happen since.
I ask now for prayers for him, has he is getting ready and for every thing to fall in place. He will be bring his Son, C.J. So I know his heart will be some what pulled. The reason is he will be leaving his daughter here. The reason is the mother didn't think is would be good for her to ho too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...