Friday, October 26, 2012

Good morning ALL IS WELL HERE AT THE ALC.

Hey yesterday and today we are getting wind and some rain from Sandy. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. Just some limbs down. The way the storm came in, we were on the west side and the big problems were on the east side. Our Lord protected us again. He is so good to us.
I just text a friend on Long Island.Ambrose. Remember her just got there this last Monday.  He wrote yeserday and told me the storm was coming straight towards them. I have not heard back. But they said on the ZNS news here their power was off. So maybe the phone are down too.
Please say a prayer or two for those islands on the east side the Sandy. They really got hit hard. But have not heard much about them. Like I said the phone lines are down and that is pretty much the only way to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...