Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes Sandy is on her way





A couple of days ago, we at the ALC started getting ready for Sandy. We knew it would be maybe a problem back on Oct 22. So Mark and our crew started setting things in motion. Today we will see how she is coming along and if we should do more. You know we picked up things that can fly and just look around. We have been thinking the winds we get here should be around 70 miles a hour. Now like I said we might do more today. It is just raining a little and we can button up this place and make sure we are protected.

Hey the pictures you see here are from last night. I went in to the store to pick up some more milk and bread. The place was crazy. I have lived here now 7 years and have never seen the craziness.
I was just walking around and taking pictures like in secret. You know I didn't want to look like a tourist.
Our Prime Minster talked last and on TV telling us that the island is going to closed down all day today and tomorrow. You know like every one stay home today and tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...