Monday, October 22, 2012

Just a reminder, Nov 6th is around the corner

Okay some of you out there are saying so what, it is Nov 6th? To me this is important day for a future in the states. It is called Election Day. I am sorry to say, this year I did not get my paper work in on time to vote. During the last month and half I have been dealing with some health tings. So I didn't feel like sitting at a computer answering questions and trying to get it straight.
BUT my hope and prayer is that you take the time to go and vote and see WHAT GOD DOES WITH IT.
Remember God is in control and He is the One that let tings happen for a reason. Romans 13 is all about AUTHORITY. Please if you have not read Romans 13 lately, please take a couple of minutes and read those verses about HE is running the show. We just get a chance to be part of it.
Plus tonight is the last debate for the main guys.
I have enjoyed watching the other debates on my computer here in the Bahamas. The last one I really thought there would be blows.
My prayer is that we do our part and He will do HIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...