Saturday, April 09, 2016

On Tuesday and I had a chance to go visit a old friend.


That right Eddie;s place. As we sat around and got a little caught up. He has been having some trouble with his health for many years now. But about two months ago he had what they call angioblastic. (spelling) It is a procedure that the doctor runs this dermal (power tool) through the blood veins and it cleaning the pass way. It is like Router Rooter in your pipes at home. 
Afterwards he has been feeling much better and just enjoying life.  


This is a map of the area around Vero Beach.


Driving over bridge going to the ocean. 


This is large park right off of A1A


Okay what am I doing? As Eddie and I walked around, we just enjoyed sharing what has been happening in our lives. He loves it up here and explained about the different ministries he has been part of. As his health was in question, He pretty much stopped all of them for now. The elders of the church he goes to, told him and just enjoy life and do what the doctors have been telling him. Walk and even go to the gym. So over all he was telling me his schedule and it really sounds like he has been listening. He has a part time job too, on week-ends. 
Over all I really enjoyed the time together and hope down the road I might end up living up this way. 
I am seeking our Lord on this and I believe this is my next step of life. To rent or buy up here and just chill and enjoy life. There is still sometime before this happens. It will be around the end of July or first part of August before that happens. 
So if you think of me, say a prayer or two and let us all find out what happens next. 


This is down on the ocean. Looking around you can see the Snowbirds have pretty much left for this winter time. 
It sure is beautiful up here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...