Monday, April 11, 2016

This last Saturday a good friend of mine got Married.


This are pictures of their up bring. It is Joshua Whatley and Hayli White. 
Since I have been back in the states working at Calvary, Josh and I work together on different thing. You know setting up the Banquet rooms or moving this or that. 
As I first came aboard, I was to help Josh work on the keys and locks there. At first it was kind of fun. But as I had to change the pins in the locks, I had all kinds of issues. I would forget some things and after a while.I just told Scott and Josh, I don't have a gift to work on lock and keys. 
But as we still have events go on here, Josh is always willing to help us out. 

I received this a couple of weeks ago. I would have loved to bring someone to this. But as I looked over our schedule for the week-end. I knew I needed to work. So as I just kept popping in and out. I took some pictures and just enjoyed the time I could with them. So I know some of the picture are not that great. But ad least I was there. 



This is Rabbi Scott and Brandon. He really is not a Rabbi, He is a Elder here at Calvary plus my boss. So he had the privilege to be the one that married Josh and Hayli. Brandon use to be part of our team as Event Guys. But now he helps out with the Family Ministry. 

These are the steps the wedding party will use. This is our new replacement for Brandon, Lucas and you all know Jeremy. Folks I am very blessed to call this place my job and get to work along side these guys. 


This was our Friday before. That right we get to set up the wedding and what ever else it needed to make it happen. This is our NEW DANE FLOOR. That right the Grill went out and bought a NEW one. It was so nice to put together. But as Saturday afternoon came around, after the wedding. Lucas and I got to take everything down and put away. 

I stayed until Scott prayed, then I had to leave for something else to set up. But I was told the wedding was beautiful and all went well. 


These are the two that got married. Mrs. Hayli and Mr Joshua Whatley. I had a chance to sit down for a little while. It really was a wonderful time. I did have to get up and leave a couple of times. 
I really wish these two the best and look forward in seeing how God is going to use them in the future. If you think of them at all this next week, say a prayer or two. They are on a ship enjoying their new start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...