Saturday, April 23, 2016

The old girl needed a wax job.


That right I wax my windows too. The reason it is like Rain X your windows. 


As I was putting the wax on, two couples walked by. As most say things like, Hey when you are done there, my car is right over there. Well one of guys said that. I told I sorry, not today. I have to go to work by 1 pm. The gentlemen said, why not RETIRE? I said maybe?
But after he walked away, I was thinking how I have been asking the Lord for what is next? I have been talking about retiring. 
I went looking for the couples, I talked with. But I guess they were on the other side of the forest. 
I wrote a note and put it in the guys door jam. It said:
I am not sure if you would understand this or not? But I believe God spoke through you by saying Retire. Thank you sir, Tom.
It really was neat to write the note. 



It make me feel so much better after I wax this poor old girl. But she still looking good. I have been very blessed to have her and just enjoying having the truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...