Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This is just for fun,


I have been enjoying these small pies for many years. Back a little while ago, they sold for $.48 each. Then last year they rise the price to $.88 each. 
Not sure when they dropped the price back down to $.50 each. Okay that sounds good to me. I would enjoy one or two every once and while. For the taste and just good value for the money. 
But as I went shopping on Sunday night at Walmart. I found out the price is the same BUT, Look at the size now? 
Use to be 4 ounces and bigger in diameter. NOW they are selling us 3.2 oz. 
Wow every way they can cut cost and pass it on to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...