Monday, May 28, 2007

Helo to all of my family and freinds

I have someone special to tell you about. Their names are Dan, Natalie, Hannah and Danny. This family has been serving here at the ALC for the last four (4) years. They came from the west part of Florida and believed called the Islands of the Bahamas. They first went to Cat Island to help out the Halls. The Halls were running a Christian orphanage. While there Dan heard about ALC and came over to check it out. While here he fell in love and pulled his family together and decided to serve here after their time on Cat Island. So this place has been very blessed and thankful for his time and all that his family put into here at the ALC. So now he believes they are called to go to Hungry and serve there now. They left here Friday May 28, 2007. Their plans are to stay in Florida for a little while and then go up north to PA.,where they are from. They will stay there until their flight leaves for Hungry in first part of Aug. So at this time I just want everyone know how our Lord uses people for a season and then they are called out to another one. THANK YOU Dan and family for all you guys have done and I know we all will miss you very much. So folks if you think of them keep them in prayer and I know God will use them mightily.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...