Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hey you guys, will not beleive this one????

Last Saturday night, a group of us from the ALC staff. We all went to a place called the Rainforest. At this place we had a chance to listen to an orchestra. The name of them is The Bahamas Concert Orchestra. They performed, ‘The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace’. I really did enjoy the time to relax and just listen to some great works. We actual had a couple of friends performing in it. Laura Dannek played a French horn. Violin II was played by three s that go to Calvary Bible and even play there during services. I was very impress with all that was taken place. I really enjoyed this woman named Martine Cardinal (Violin Leader) she was having a lot of fun. Just by watching her, if she was standing I believe she would have been dancing while playing. She was incredible. I would love to get one of her cds to listen to one of these days. So don’t laugh, it was a great night and I felt right at home getting dressed up a little. I am looking forward to hear them perform in Aug. 2007.
Sorry to say I am having trouble sending pictures again to this blog.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...