Saturday, October 27, 2007

Good afternoon my fellow friends

.

I have a deal of the century, it is a John Deere Back Hoe, and not sure what year it is. I think it was built back in the 80’s. Okay now my deal is, I will give you money to take it away. That is right, it is your for the taking. The reason I am being so willing to do this is.

About a month ago, I was working on it and found out the fuel tank had a problem with the line coming out. I repaired that. Ran for a day. Then I had trouble with blowing a large oil line that controls the levers. Replace that, then the canister that holes the oil in it. Got by running over a rock. Now that caster cost us $409.00. That was bought in the states. Then getting it through costumes cost another $175.00. Replace it and it ran for about a couple of times. Two weeks ago, it kept on stalling out. So I pulled the fuel tank out again. Found out there was junk in the lines. Cleaned them out and it seamed to be running well. One day trying to start it, found out the start rely went out. Replace it, ran good for a half a day. The next day it kept on stalling out again. Looked at the clear fuel filter and saw air bubbles coming out of the top. I just started taking the fuel tank out again, Then I tried to run it with a line sitting in a gas tank and see what would happen. Same thing, air bubbles on the top. Last night I saw a friend of mine at a dinner, and asked him what he thought, he said change out the fuel filter again; there must be a rip in the o rings on the top. So this morning, went to Napa, bought a fuel filter, put it in and it ran great. Now thinking all is well, I drove it over to our Camp. While here I started clearing some land so I could burn some trash. While the fire was going strong, I thought it would be a good time to practice digging with the back hoe. I was doing well until the controls went . I got off the machine and looked under it and saw oil running out and it was not just a small flow, it all came out and there it sits. So if you would like to own your own back hoe. PLEASE just send me your address and I will see what I can do.

All kidding aside I need to find out what God is trying to show me or what sin is in my life that He is trying to get my attention. I really not sure at this time, but I know he will tell me at the time I need to know. I am sorry for the long note, but I do fell better sharing all that is going on. That is good or even bad. Please keep me in prayer and one day I will just look back and laugh at all that is going on. May He bless your day and I would love to hear from you.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...