Friday, October 19, 2007

How to repair a tyre. .

During the week someone ran up against a curb and cause the tire to have a bubble. Which, down the road could cause a blow out. By looking at the pictures you can see how if formed even on the inside of it. But the neat part of this story is how Peter, did the tyre change. All he did was put a 4x4 board under the inside tyre. I rolled back over it and there the out side tyre is ready to work on. But here is something I have never seen. He took the old tyre off and put the new one on still hooked up to the bus. That I thought was pretty neat and smart. Folks I have been around trucks and cars for most of my life and I have never seen this before. So we all can learn from this and pass it on.
Now the sad part, that tyre you are looking at cost $460.00. So a tyre that is not worn out, plus still can't be used again. Is a waste of money.
I received a e mail from a friend of mine this morning, she said it was good to see I have my since of humor back. She is talking about the last Blog I did. I didn't think I lost it in the first place. For everyone out there, I am well and looking forward in another day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad. E mail and let me know how you are doing????????

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...