Monday, October 22, 2007

This is a little fender bender.

Saturday morning I was coming from our Men's Bible Study. Just driving down the road I notice a couple of guys having a loud talking match. I over heard one say, it is your fault, your tail gate should not be down. So the man that hit the truck with the tail gate down is telling him it was his fault. I just drove by and laugh. It is so funny how we are willing to blame the other guy when really it was your own doing. I just thought how many times I do that and don't even realize, it really is my own fault.
Have I told you All, how much I love you and thank you for your prayers.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...