Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hey guys and s, sorry for the long delay.

I want to start out with a Praise report that I received Friday morning during devotions. Pastor Randy Pearce, told all of us that God has been doing some work and one of MINE prayers are getting answered. The family that has been planing on coming over here to help us out maintenance is on their way. They are to be coming in at the end of this month. Thank you so much for your prayers. I sure am looking forward of them coming. Not just the help but having more men around. So THANK YOU AGAIN.
Now I want to explain the pictures above this note. This is the place that Calvary Bible Men have been working on now for almost three months. it is finished and looks great. If you look back at my blog in July you can see before and after pictures. The family has moved in and now living there and the rent they were paying before is going straight into their home. So like I said before, His timing is the best.
One more thing, our DSL is up now and it is working great. The real sad part is the man from the phone company still not sure what is wrong. But he made it work for now. The reason I still have been e mailing you all is from the Camp office. That one was not infected.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...