Monday, June 02, 2008

Hello everyone.

I have made it here, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. But you know it is not always easy to get where you think you are to go. I really don't have any excuse but, I could not print my flight information. The day i book this flight was about four weeks ago. So during this time I have had a chance to sleep and forget everything. So Friday morning, I got a ride to the airport, Nassau. Walked up and handed the my passport, it seamed funny but she was really take a long time. I asked her is every thing okay? She tells me that I was suppose to fly out Thursday, the day before. I told her no, I know i put in Friday the 30th. She comes back and tells me she is sorry but, she is not able to help me out. That day first day for Spirit to not be able to add flight to the this day. So i walked down the area asking the other airlines prices, it ranged from $140. to $239.00. I just stood there and ask my Lord why? So I asked if this airport had wireless Internet? Sorry NO. I talked with one of the s at Bahamas air. She understood but told me that is the best she could do. So I looking back at the flight I should have flown, it really was not a great deal after all. Spirit, $145.00 round trip. This trip cost me now $285.00. I know it is my problem. So I the flight I had a chance to talk with guy that goes to Calvary Chapel South Beach. I told him about the Adventure Learning Centre. I gave him a card. Then the two women I was sitting next to, Bahamians. We talked too about the Centre. Got to Miami, Fl. meet a couple that was form South America ? We where traveling on the TRI RAIL. Told them all about ALC. So I had a nice time with differ people. Now while traveling on the Tri Rail, I tried calling my sister. I told her I would be at the station around 2pm. Plus I would call her when I go on the Tri rail. It is now 4pm. I try and the numbers I have are not right. So I called my mom at the home. She gives me a number. I try calling it, a guy answers and tells me wrong number and don't call back, this is his cell phone. So now I am not sure what or even where I should get off at. If I get off at Cypress I could walk 1 1/2 mile to the church maybe get a ride up to Boca. I just ask my Lord, I had peace. So I rode it all the way up to Boca. I am getting off the train, guess what? My sister and brother in law are sitting right in front of the door I got off. I ask them, have you been waiting since 2pm ? No Lenny tells me that they just got there and sat down. My God is BIG. So I am here until June 10. So if you want to see me or talk. Please e mail me or call me at 954-304-0249.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...