Friday, June 06, 2008

Hey guys, it is Labor Day in Bahamas

Yes this is the day that the people there have off and have some time to reflex on their jobs.
I am still here in Ft Laud, Fl. Things have changed up a little. My mom is back home now. She seams to be doing well. All I ask is keep her in your prayers and me too.
Reason for me is, during my time in the Bahamas, I have been spending more that I have been receiving. That means I have been taking money out of my saving. There is a saying at Calvary Chapel, when God guilds He provides. So I am at a fork in the road now. During my time here I have been handing out my card that has all the information about my ministry. Folks that is pretty much all I can do, plus e mails and this blog.
Getting back to my mom, she is using her walker and getting around. So that alone is answered prayer. Now to see how she does taking care of herself. I know my sister Betsy is there to help her. But I don't want her to get burned out. She is willing to do pretty much anything for her. But where do I fit in? As my mom is my step mom, should I come back here and help Betsy? So please hear my heart and understand I just want to do what HE wants. So if you think of us, say a little prayer to show me what I should do. Folks you know how I love helping out at the ALC. So like I said before I am at a fork in the road.
I would love to hear from you and to hear your prayer request too. My e mail address is toms@alcbahamas.org

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...