Monday, June 16, 2008

Hey all you fathers out there, HAPPY DAY

I am sorry but yesterday I was in bed and I didn't feel like coming over here and writing. But today I am here and I just want to wish all you dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. It is sad around here about Father's Day. During Mother's day the streets are full of baskets and things to buy for your mom or wife. But this last Friday I didn't see one vender. they talked about it on the TV last night and how there is so many fathers out there that are not taking care of their family or kids.
I myself have been very honured in knowing so many good dads and fathers here in the islands. I know that they have been treated good this day. It is so funny how people look at you and just think you are a dad. When I was talking with my neighbors they all said Happy Father Day's to me. Yes I am a dad in so many ways here. But in real life I have ever have had children. But I know I have been a dad to many through out my time on this earth.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...