Monday, June 09, 2008

Just a up date on how things are going.

Yes my time here is almost over. But the point I want to make is, how I loose faith and depend on others. Just yesterday morning I woke up and ask what would you like me to do today? Mean while I have already made plains to see this person at this time help at the church, parking, after that go to lunch with a other friend. Then after that go over to another church to help break down things from this last week-end. (VDC). Okay Lord so what do you want me to do?????
Well I sat there and just realized how my faith is in people not Him. I am trying to meet as many people as I could knowing I was leaving Tuesday morning around 10am. Folks, why does it take so long for me to realize that He is running this show, NOT ME. Okay so I got some coffee and looked at my mom's home and said I need to help her. I have pretty much been using my mom and her home to raise funds so I can do His work. So now I start weeding and cutting down things and pretty much worked all day cleaning up around her home. Then her and I went out to a couple of stores and went to the cemetery to let her see my dad's grave site. Boy it sure was a long day and I just thank my Lord for it.
A couple of days ago, had breakfast with a friend, he was telling me why worry about your funds? Is He in control of my life? The that same day I ran into another guy I have not seen for over 4 years. he said pretty much the same. So folks I just want to let you know I am staying at the Centre until He tells me different and if I use my funds up, He will provide.
About my mom, she is doing much better, getting around and things. But I have noticed her mind is not as sharp as it use to be. My sister said things that I believe I should just go back and if I get a call. I will come back and we will deal with it then. Thank you so much for your prayers and just knowing that you have been praying for her and I. It is neat.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...