Friday, January 02, 2009

Becareful when you get inviited for dinner????

Yes last night I was inviited to a friends' home for dinner. We had a great time. You know eating some good food and then playing the game Fish. You know the card game you play when you are around 3 to 10 years old. Yes I can tell you this I even lost the game three times in a roll. What gives?????
Okay back to the story, so after dinner Jerm, Billy's brother, ask me to look at a small problem. They noticed a little hole in one of the copper pipes. I looked and told them maybe we should replace it all. So last night after I left for home. They worked on chipping out the wall and getting it ready for today project. I got there a little after 8am. We finished around 1:30pm. The real neat part is we all did some work on it and it works still. No leaks. Thank you Lord for the wisdom and the willingness to get it done right.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...