Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes it has started again.

Patmos #5 is apond us. I am so happy to be able to tell you all that we are doing #5 already. I remember showing you all #1 group. Well yesterday they all came in on a plane. No ships or any other way. But they got here and then they had to walk from the airport to Adventure Learning Centre, that is a 11 miles. I was talking with them and one of the students, told me that it was a great time to meet each other and have good fellowship. They all made it here and I can say thank you Lord for protecting them. Like I told you in the pictures, 12 guys and 8 s. This is a full house and I know Pastor Chet is soooooo happy too. While you have 10 kids or 20. The more the better. Just talking with some of them. I know at least 5 of the students, I know. I have not gone around and talk with everyone, but they remember me.
I am asking you all out there to keep them all in prayer and let us watch what God has planed for these next four months. That is right 4 months, 16 weeks. They will have a rough first week. So PLEASE pray for them. I will try to keep you inform on all that goes on and let us bring Glory to Him, for this time.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...