Thursday, January 01, 2009

I know I have my stores a little mixed up.

That is okay, it is a new year and I know I will make even more mistakes coming. I just got back from the Junkanoo paraded. I didn't get there until late morning. It starts at 1am. I got out there around 7:40am. This will go on until around 11am. Depends on how fast the group RUSH through. You can see a couple of pictures that I have taken of this. Folks I have been to, four of these. So I just go down now to up date my pictures and just watch for about a hour and then get back home and enjoy some more chicken souse. Plus send this out to all of you. The paraded is done each Boxing Day and New Years day too. They are not aloud to use the same theme or costumes. That is why it is so neat to see and just get a taste of the Rush. If you look at these outfits. There are some as big as a house. Those usual have two or more people running them. I just love to show off my people here and let you know that some of these out fits cost over $20,000. 00 dollars just for one large one. They don't do it for the prize money, one group gets around $50,000.00 winnings. So just by looking at these couple of pictures. Just think about it, I told you this starts at 1am then ends around 11am the same day. That is a lot of outfits and families. The reason I say families, is that is what the groups are called. Example, Roots, Saxens, Valley Boys and One Family too. There are ,(I think 6 Families) Plus there are others too that just love to get into a costume and Rush with the big boys. Folks these people work on this starting in Feb again, 2009, for next years.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...