Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy News Years Day to all of you out there.

I have talked about this before, but is it really 2009??? Yes it is and let us start the year off right. Last night I took my neighbors, next side ones. To church, Watch Night Service. Here in the Bahamas and other islands they call it that. I think because you are watching the year end and start that same night. It really is a good time to reflex on all He has done in your life. Pastor Lee did a short teaching, it was on being content in all you have and why worry about the next day. He is still running the show and He has not left you. Please folks I am hearing all kinds of stories about people loosing every thing and still having His joy. That is what He tells us. Trust in Him and ( I like to say) hang on to His straps and be ready for a ride of your life.
I sure can tell you all that He has been soooooo faithful to me and I love knowing that He will never leave us or for sake us. His Word said so. Hebrews 13:1 to 6. Please when you get a chance read those verses. I believe you will be BLESSED and BELIEVE WHAT HE IS SAYING. BELIEVE IN HIM.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...