Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey i just want you all to know this.

A couple of days ago, our train axle broke in half. I looked at it and said oh well. Time to take it to the dump. I really was not thinking of the kids here. This is the only train on this island. These kids come here and ALL (even grown ups) want to ride the train. I have been here long enough to see their smiles and even waving their hands while riding it. To bring this all together, I am saying Bob has made it work again and we believe it is built even better that it was before. So I want to say thank you to Bob for pushing forward and letting God use him to do His work. The neat ting is these kids will be riding it soon.
During this time Bob and I will be cleaning it up and priming and repainting it. So the pictures above show what it looks like now. Wait until next week, you will see the finished paint job. Prayerfully, we need a air compressor, so please keep that in your prayers. Our compressor has run it coruse. Since I have been here we have gone through three of them. Not sure why? I just know when we receive a used one, it just doesn't last.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...